If you’re like most people, you probably think of juicers as big, expensive machines that take up a lot of counter space. While it’s true that some high-end juicers are large and pricey, there are also a number of smaller, more affordable juicers on the market that are perfect for your kitchen. But if you’re not sure which juicer to buy, don’t worry – we’re here to help. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the best small juicers for your kitchen available and provide tips on how to choose the right one for your needs. We’ll also discuss some of the pros and cons of each one. So whether you’re looking for your first juicer or just want to compare different options, read on for our recommendations. In the end, we will also announce best small juicers for your kitchen.
Keeping in mind all of your needs and preferences, we have reviewed the Top 10 Best Small Juicers for your kitchen
RELATED PAGE: Best 4 Slice Toaster Consumer Reports
Best Small Juicers for Your Kitchen – Top 2022 Picks
10 Best Small Juicers For Your Kitchen 2022 Full Review
This VonShef Electric Citrus Fruit Juicer is a great little gadget for any kitchen. It’s not too big, which means it won’t take up all your counter space and you’d easily be able to keep it out on the countertop for easy access. It’s a great little juicer that you can use to juice most types of citrus fruit.
- It’s easy to use and clean
- Cheap and affordable
- The product is durable and well made, which ensures long-lasting usage with no problems
READ OUR FULL REVIEW: Foodsaver 4400 vs 4800
Cuisinart CCJ-500 offers a continuous juicing system and it is best suited for lemons, limes, and small grapefruits. It has three pulp control levels low, medium, high which can help you in controlling the intensity of your juice. Auto-reversing the juicer cone enables more efficient juicing and the final spin feature extracts more juice out of the pulp.
It is better to clean the product by hand under a running tap or in a dishwasher. If you want to store it after cleaning, rinse and dry it thoroughly then wrap the cord around the base and stand it upright in the refrigerator.
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control levels-low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from the pulp
- Brushed stainless steel design, Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout
READ OUR FULL REVIEW: VertuoPlus Vs Evoluo Vs VertuoLine
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing. With its Italians made micro mesh filter basket, this centrifugal juicer features a 3-inch extra-wide fruit chute, dual speeds, and lightning-quick operation making short work of harder items such as carrots and apples.
For easier cleaning, all you need to do is detach the filter bowl and rinse. Cleaning up after juicing has never been simpler!
- Built-in froth separator
- Centrifugal juicer with 3-inch extra wide fruit chute
- Italian made micro mesh filter basket
- Lightning quick operation
- Dual speeds
- Detachable filter bowl
- Rinse only – no pre-cutting required
- 100% BPA-free with food safe materials
ALSO READ: Calphalon Contemporary Vs Unison – Which one to buy
The Gourmia GJ750 Wide Mouth Fruit Centrifugal Juicer is a powerful 850-watt juice extractor that will help you create delicious and nutritious juices from your favorite fruits and vegetables. This unit features two speeds for extra versatility, as well as a pulp container with an 8.5 cup capacity.
It has a wide-mouth design that won’t require cutting or prepping before juicing, and it is dishwasher safe for improved convenience. This juicer is ETL-certified, has a 1-year limited warranty, and includes an e-recipe book with delicious juice combos to get you started.
- Wide-mouth design: No cutting or prepping necessary
- 850 watts of power for efficient juicing
- Two speeds for a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and e-recipe book
- Dishwasher safe: Easily disassembled and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleanup
- Pulp container with 8.5 cup capacity
- ETL Certified
READ ARTICLE: Best 4 Slice Toaster Consumer Reports
Hamilton Beach 67608A Juice Extractor is a great tool for your kitchen. If you are looking for fresh, nutritious juice that tastes great, then this is the best product for you. The extra-large 3-inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting which reduces prep time to save time and effort in the kitchen. This high-power juice extractor comes with a 3-year limited warranty and powerful 800-watt motor and strainer which yield maximum juice and less waste and more flavor. You can clean up easily using the dishwasher-safe parts.
You should buy this product because:
- This high power juice extractor comes with a 3-year limited warranty
- It has a powerful 800-watt motor and strainer
- It yields maximum juice with less waste and more flavor
- You can clean up easily using the dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful 800-watt motor
- Extra-large 3-inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting
- Maximum juice yield with less waste and more flavor
- Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning
- Cleaning up after you juice is easy
READ OUR FULL REVIEW: Best kitchen knives for home use
The Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor is one of the best juicers to buy for under 100$. It is made up of titanium-reinforced discs and an Italian-made micro mesh filter basket. The unique extraction system makes juice with maximum nutrient extraction. This juicer also features a low speed of 80rpm does not heat up the juice, thus preserving all enzymes. It has a large chute that allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables. The pulp is collected in the machine itself, thus saving up space in your kitchen. It’s a centrifugal juicer, with a 1-year limited warranty and a 700 watts power rating.
- It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- The Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3-inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- The Juice Fountains compact design makes it suitable to store in small spaces and the power cord wraps around under the base making storage neat and simple
The Eurolux Electric Citrus Juicer will give you fresh juice in seconds with its powerful juicing technology. This orange juicer has an automated one-touch operation, so there is no need to apply pressure when using it. The filter on this juicer is made of stainless steel, so it’s easy to clean and makes the perfect seedless juice. This juicer is also great for other types of fruit, like grapefruits and lemons. The Eurolux Electric Citrus Juicer comes in a stainless steel construction that will look great on your countertop.
- Powerful technology
- Automatic one-touch operation
- Filter is made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and seedless juice
- Great for other types of fruit like grapefruit and lemons
- Comes in stainless steel construction; looks great on the countertop
In a hurry? This Black+Decker model is small and emits little noise, making it perfect for apartments or other spaces where noise may be an issue. Plus, it’s more affordable than many of the models on this list—but you won’t sacrifice juice quality for a lower price tag.
Black+Decker is another name you can trust when it comes to small kitchen appliances. This simple, yet efficient machine works well and offers pulp control and an adjustable spout with minimal fuss.
- Auto-reversing juicing cones provide maximum juice extraction
- Easy-to-Read Measurement – Markings on the
Citristar Citrus Juicer is a modern-design electric juicer with easy operation. The removable parts are dishwasher safe for fast cleanup, while the sloped high-clearance spout stops dripping and pours juice directly into your glass.
The smooth operation of the Citristar juicer stops when the ream cap is pressed down so it can be used for all sizes of citrus fruit. This electric juice presser is an excellent piece of equipment for squeezing orange juice, grapefruit, and lemon or lime juice.
The modern-design electric juicers feature a locking mechanism that prevents drips and also features a stainless steel strainer.
- This juicer is easy to clean with removable parts that are dishwasher safe and the sloped high-clearance spout stops dripping and pours juice directly into your glass.
- It includes a small ream for the limes and a bigger one for your grapefruits and unlike other electric juicers, it does not stop when you push strongly on the ream cap allowing you to juice smoothly.
- This sturdy citrus press is an excellent choice for squeezing orange juice, grapefruit, and lemon or lime juice.
- The modern-design electric juicers feature a locking mechanism that prevents drips and also features a stainless steel strainer.
- You can also make your own soy, almond, or rice milk with Tribest’s Soyabella Yogurt Maker and external soy milk maker.
The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient-packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle with the 600-watt motor base with powerful stainless steel blades that will break down tough ingredients into liquid fuel you can drink right away. The 24 oz cup holds the perfect amount for one person, has a 1-year limited warranty and comes with a to-go lid so you can take it on the go. Hassle-free cleaning is simply twisting off the blade, rinsing with soap and water then putting in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- POWERFUL PREMIUM BLADES – The powerful stainless steel blades can break down tough ingredients in a flash and they are removable for easy cleaning.
- BPA-FREE CONVENIENCE CUPS – The BPA-free cups have measurement marks so you can pour in enough ingredients for the whole family. They are also narrow enough to fit most car drink holders and they come with a lid so you can take your smoothie on the go.
- EFFORTLESS CLEANUP – The NutriBullet’s unique blade design pulls ingredients down from the top blades, leaving the sides of the pitcher completely clean – no more smoothie-stained blender pitchers! A quick rinse and the pitcher is ready to go.
- LARGE CAPACITY – The NutriBullet’s 24 oz cup holds the perfect amount for one person so you can make your favorite drink in just one minute and its 600W motor base allows it to power through even the toughest ingredients
Best Small Juicers For Your Kitchen Buying Guide:
When it comes to buying small juicers, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind. First, the size and shape of your kitchen will determine how many appliances can be squeezed into it. If you live in a small apartment or studio where counter space is at a premium, try to find equipment that will take up the least amount of space. Second, keep in mind that you may be storing your small appliance on the counter or taking it apart for storage after each use.
Therefore, try to find something that is easy to clean and put together – not just during the juicing process, but also between uses. Finally, take into consideration where you will be storing the appliance. If you plan on leaving it out on your counter all the time, look for something that will fit easily into your kitchen décor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the benefits of having a small juicer?
Smaller, affordable juicers are typically easier to clean and take up less space. They might not be able to handle as much hard produce, but they may be just what you need if your living situation precludes keeping larger machines on hand.
Q: What should I look for when choosing a small juicer?
The best way to choose the right small juicer is to first determine what your needs are. Do you need it mostly for soft fruits, hard vegetables, or leafy greens? The answer will help narrow down your options because different types of small juicers are designed for different.
Q: Are there any safety concerns I should be aware of?
The first thing you will want to think about is whether or not the blades are encased in a safety mechanism that prevents them from being exposed until after you have locked the juicer into place. If they are not, you should be careful when taking it apart and putting it back together; otherwise, you might cut yourself on the blades while cleaning.
Q: Where should I store my small juicer?
Since small juicers are easier to clean than larger, more industrial models, they can be stored between uses. If you have space in your cupboards or pantry, this might not be an issue for you at all. You will want to keep in mind that some appliances are designed to be stored with the cord plugged in, while others are not. Be sure to read the instruction manual before attempting to store your small juicer.
Q: Do I need more help choosing a small juicer?
The best way to choose the right small juicer is to first determine what your needs are. Do you need it mostly for soft fruits, hard vegetables, or leafy greens? The answer will help narrow down your options because different types of small juicers are designed for different produce.
Choosing the right best small juicers for your kitchen can be a tricky business. Luckily, there are a number of affordable machines on the market that make it easier to choose a product with the features you need. Be sure to take into account the type of small juicer you need, your storage preferences, and where you plan on putting it before making a purchase.